Learn the procedures, standards, and best management practices to help you succeed in your production of certified seed.
CSGA looks to the next generation of innovative farmers to carry on Canada’s international reputation for premium quality seed production. If you are a new seed grower, or a seed professional just starting out in a seed business, this modular program will support your success and first years in seed production.
This program includes the following courses:
- Course 1: Introduction to the Canadian Seed Sector
- Course 2: Seed Certification Classes
- Course 3: Producing Foundation, Registered and Certified Seed Crops
- Course 4: Seed Crop Certification Process and Traceability
- Course 7: Harvest, Handling and Storage